When MCB decided to take their business online, they were faced with the challenge to gain website traffic and make their website easily approachable for their target audience. They struggled to gain traffic which was the direct result of not ranking well on the major search engines (Google, Yahoo, and Bing) for keywords related to their product. They leveraged our SEO Services to overcome their obstacles.
For NCSofttech, each client is unique and we adopted a personalized approach to design and optimize the perfect SEO strategy for MCB.
We performed in-depth market research as students and teachers follow a different approach during web searches. Our team of Digital Marketers initiated work with website analysis reports, competitor analysis, and industry study. Based on their research, the following strategy was formulated –
1. Keyword research and analysis to identify the top 50 keywords in relation to industry and geographical location.
2. Creation of landing pages for better keyword targeting.
3. Inclusion of more relevant keywords for keywords targeting.
4. Keyword ranking reports each month to assess progress (Google, Yahoo, and Bing).
5. High-rank incoming links.
6. Local Business submission to directories
7. Sitemap creation and Submission
8. Integrating blog posts with current affairs giving MCB readers a reason to visit their website
We started by doing a detailed study about prevailing competition in the market and laid down a road map and strategy for our course of action. Other strategies we followed were –
• Posting regular posts and creatives relevant to the latest offers, discounts for readers.
• Engage the audience with interesting and catchy content.
• Engaging users by creating online polls, quizzes, and contests
• Creating education and study related humor to engage users
• Create online videos, post creative’s and post content based on current affairs & relevant issues
• PPT Submission
We successfully achieved our primary objective of attracting a great response on Social Media.
We accumulated numerous likes on the posts, followers, shares, comments, etc.
MCB’s Facebook page saw a steep rise in the traffic which was further complemented by traffic on site.
Facebook Page likes increased by 100%
• Facebook Page followers increased by 88%
• A gradual increase in page views
• Twitter followers increased by 250%
• Total Post Reach and Engagement increased
• Also ran paid campaign on Facebook for brand visibility for a few days.